To help you track the implementation of the service and financial model and how it will impact your program, here’s a timeline of key milestones.
- Spring 2022: New service and financial model is approved by provost, deans and chancellors.
- Summer 2022: Continuum Partner Success Leads have in-depth conversations with program leaders on available services in the new model, explain how the model aligns with currently used services and model potential the financial impact.
- Autumn 2022: Program leaders select service levels, which are approved by their academic leadership.
- Winter and Spring 2023: Transition planning for Continuum and academic departments.
- July 1, 2023: New model implemented.