PROGRAM DESIGN AND
Build an INNOVATIVE structure for your program
Is your department ready to build a new online program and interested in some support and advice on creating a sustainable and state-of-the-art program structure? Strategize with a professional learning designer to create a set of course-level designs you can implement throughout your program.
How We Work
Our team of learning designers can help your department define and develop robust program outcomes, curriculum maps and assignment frameworks. Utilizing current Universal Design for Learning (UDL) practices, we will help you ensure an inclusive learning environment and create custom learning management system (LMS) layouts.
Design and Development Time:
125 LE hours, within approximately one quarter of collaboration
- Dedicated Learning Experience (LE) team for the duration of the project, including a project manager and learning designer
- Regular access to individual or small group coaching sessions for instructors on teaching strategies and effective use of learning technologies
- Support for all aspects of course design, including:
- Learning outcomes
- Curriculum maps
- Assessment and assignment frameworks
- Program orientation and structure
- Schedule and deliverables managed by LE project manager, as well as inclusion in regular portfolio review with Partner Success Leads (PSLs)